Tuesday, April 19, 2005

grey..t time

on the weekend a friend of a 2 of my housemates died in an accident. A difficult thing for them to accept. The scales seems to have been haeavy on the side of death the last few months. Last night a had a series of very unusual dreams. I dreamt of my friend Karl. Or rather i spoke to him. In some dreams his parents and sister were there and others my sister and friends. The feeling was very unusual. He or the dreams explained to me what death is. I can't describe it fully but he acted somewhat like a robot. His heart was gone. He showed no emotions. Like a zombie, a grey ghost or pattern of who he was. His family was still very sad and i was sorry they had to see me and him again and bring all the emotions back up.

Perhaps it also happened because i was thinking of what part of us survived death before i went to sleep. I 'know' at the deapest we are all one and those eyes are ever seeing, but what about the younger pattern of paul or even paul at 35. Before i thought that gets lost, but the deeper aspects might aslo be carried over to a next form of life. Body gets carried over in DNA so why not soul. Perhaps not an exact copy(as in genetics) but some core features gathered in many lives. perhaps this the thought lead to the series of dreams.

No comments: