Monday, June 06, 2005

the d.evil

Had a very strange dream. A figure appeared seemingly evil, with a hideous visage with no skin. I became as angry(..or fearful?) as never before and cast all my energy (spells?) to destroy him. but try as i might my hands could only move in slow motion and i couldn't see if i was having any effect on him. He seemed to say that he was winning because my heart had already become like him, full of anger and hate. i woke up fearing something was trying to take over my soul.

A man dreamed a dream, and when he awoke he went to his soothsayer and desired that his dream be made plain unto him.

And the soothsayer said to the man, "Come to me with the dreams that you behold in your wakefulness and I will tell you their meaning. But the dreams of your sleep belong neither to my wisdom nor to your imagination." --Khalil Gibran

No comments: