Friday, December 02, 2005

afrikan rhytms and time qualities

I feel like i've stepped out of a thick slow running river into a warm maelstrom of current. for the first time ever i feel i have come home to an undivided country. for the first time ever i feel like have my birth country has become part of afrika. The temperature is great, freeing the boundaries of the soul. the trees are big and green and i've never seen my parents' garden so lush and beautiful. The people are moving, smiling, interacting with my eyes and emotions, even though i'm in a big city. I cannot say i feel at home but it's defintely an exciting place to be. The people i meet are brimming with life. Sidenote for Jan ;) - On saturday my brother's girlfriend said she was on a kontiki tour in europe in july, and although she only stayed two days in switzerland, she said she experienced the swiss people as the friendliest of all the europeans she came into contact with.

I've had too little sleep and too much alchohol this week but already i feel energy coming back into me. It feels a little like i can see and interact with the matrix :) my eyes and the times has changed. I wish my swiss friends could exprience this, i think they would be pleasantly stunned.
well a gruess to them all.

sala kahle
RP

No comments: