Tuesday, December 18, 2012

i correct my last post. I had another dream 'with' my friend Karl. This time he was normal and friendly. He was, together with another man, with us at a meeting just to talk to them. We could ask them questions and at one point i asked a few very direct questions about ...? . It felt like a revoluniary, 'underground' meeting. At the end the meting was broken up by men from the  'secret' police branch taking us away. But i felt unconcerned, lighthearted, discussing with an old airforce friend the topic of flying airplanes.

In another dream, Simone and I were looking for a house. We found a tall round one with lots of glass windows, many floors, a 'room' like a kitchen in the garden, and a lovely big round guestroom at parterre level. She was eager to buy but I was suspicious about the low price and haconcerns about how cold the house would be in winter.

No comments: