Tuesday, August 30, 2005

indians bring a summer week

today there were yellow sun swords aplenty...nice and hot. I was cutting wood in our garden - my garten-gym around sunset. And when i had sat down afterwards to enjoy the sunset over the lake and the quiet little forest around me, i heard a scuffling noise in the bushes. Low down, nuzzling its way through the plantfloor came a very curious looking animal. I was sitting very quietly so it didn't see me. It was a very careful, spiny and 'nosy' little brown animal. 'Sir hedgehog i presume', i said. But it didn't reply and just mozied back into the woods after a quick look around.

I picked one up before in the street, but it was small and sick. This one was a big old timer, i think, who came to check out was i was doing messing around in his garten ;)

Existe una forma de saber si ya cumpliste tu misión en la vida. Si sigues vivo es porque aún no la cumpliste.

Here is a test. To find out whether your mission on earth is finished: If you are still alive, it is not. -- Richard Bach in Illusions

No comments: