Friday, October 21, 2005

answer is 41...and love

Dear Blogb

Once upon a time in Rome, my ex mexican friend Pedro told me he saw the most beautiful woman ever, working in Prague in a fast food restaurant, and he urged me to go see and gave me directions to get there. Well when i got to Prague I tried, sort of, but I couldn't even find the restaurant and I wasn't too bothered about the whole mission.

I must've had a hunch even then that she wasn't in Prague for today I SAW the most beautifull woman in all the universes. And I even spoke to her! but i think i just said some idiotic things and probably forgot to close my mouth too.

I wish i could describe her to you better, but i was a bit overwhelmed keeping all my bodily and mental functions from disintegrating, so sorry, i didn't get a chance to note down everything. But she did have the most beautiful long brown hair, deep deep brown eyes and a smile and aura that could move a thousand matterhorns. I hope i didn't stare too obviously at her mesmerizing breasts cut against her black dress. Oh dear. Perhaps that what all my m&M* is for. To survive an encounter like this. uh uh hu aaaahhhh.....oooohhhhhhmmmmmm...

in other beauty news the trees and leaves they leave around here speak in a colourful new language to me. einfach shön. they get ready for sleep and renewal in the utmost grace and style. zumwohl sturdy trees, you give a lesson in change.

...Only from the heart can you reach the sky,
the rose of glory can only be raised in the heart
-- Rumi


*masturbation & meditation (taken from a J. open source idea)

No comments: