Sunday, October 23, 2005

'sisters' haunt my dreams

I remember two strange dreams from last night. In the first one I was with my mother(a younger version) and some other people gathered('kuiering') in a living room. There was also two young woman I liked and felt comfortable with. Then it slowly came out that they were my half-sisters(my mother's children). She had kept this from me and I became very angry. Perhaps i felt they could have looked after me when i was little or just merely that she deprived me of the love of two older sisters. She felt sorry but in a very harsh gesture i pushed her face back with the palm of my hand when she came close and ran away into some empty rooms. They carried the feeling of the rooms from our family house, but now mostly empty and dark. She came looking for me, but hurt and distressed i moved through different rooms and passages avoiding her.

The other dream amazingly carried many of the same themes. I was with a young woman I know. Actually the identities of the sisters was a bit mixed up. She was the younger(not in real life) sister of three. We were walking together and then she took me up and showed me the room where she lives. It didn't seem very nice to me. It was narrow, right on the street, with paper blinds and her neighbour could see right into her rooms. She didn't seem to mind though. We went in and I saw that surprisingly the rooms opened up into much bigger rooms(above?). Here her whole family was gathered(kuiering). I sat down next to her and we touched ofen. I could feel she liked me, but i was in love with her sister. I didn't know what to do. I liked the attention and through her to be with her sister. I didn't want to hurt her but i couldn't mislead her eiher. So i slowly i tried to distance myself. I don't know what happened then but at the end i found a pregnancy kit. I didn't know who it belonged to and really studied it carefully. I sadly thought that it might belong to the sister i love.

No comments: