Saturday, April 08, 2006

unseen channels

I've been reading up about feng shui and dream states after having a real 'evil' dream while sleeping in an unusual position. Makes me think how unaware i often am about the influence my physical surroundings have on me and i on it. Well i re-organized a few things and felt much better physi-and psychologically.

Here is the dream. I don't think i have ever felt such evil before in a dream.

I was in my bathroom at my parents home where i grew up. Inside the bath sat my eldest son and outside the bath next to him, i think i saw another younger son and my wife? I am in front of my son pouring white water over his body to keep the evil from rising up in him. It works a few times but then it overpowers him. We are now on the other side of the bathroom and i he, taller than me, is coming for me with an evil intent without any care. I realize there is no other option but to knock 'my son' unconscious. I hit him in his face with all my force and i wake up just having hit the wall next to my bed very hard with my fist. Ouch.

Afterwards i felt scared as if something was lurking in the corner of the room.

No comments: