Monday, August 14, 2006

aha

tonight my dear friend Jan gave me the answer to a long standing problem of mine ..woman ;) I expect openess from others, to have a free-er kind of romantic love(as in 'free love, not free beer.. open source love if you will ;) ; and yet i myself approach every nice woman in the fashion of love me now totally with your (w)hole heart and soul and foverever we shall explore together. i forget we all hang together in a web of loves and lossess, and that true bonds take time and sharing. so my friends, inside and out, i will b aware of the desire and trap of trapping my intimate & soul mate, and be aware there's a way of letting her flow to and through and away from me. peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey wo-anderer... jan too is a great friend of mine, i love your musings and the poetry...it feels like something that would happen - in a fuzzier version of course - inside my head and heart....peace and love brother

Wo.anderer said...

thanks for the note toomtoom. I must've missed it somehow. be careful of that Jan character though ;)