Wednesday, January 05, 2005

earth's birthday

New year/silvester at grindelwald at the J. family chalet in the mountains. A remote wooden village covered in soft snow at the foot of ancient rock monoliths that guard the southern sky - the wetterhorn, eiger and schrekhorn. There is only direct sun from around 11 to 1. Great food, schlitteling, go and sheber games, and stranger friends taking a break in this white pond before joining the grey rush of mad life again. oh and interesting snowboarding. a bit like my life at the moment. a little zen, great beauty around me, and lots of frustrating struggling on steep slopes. why me lord.. Coming back to Zurich, the air was just hanging around and social junk communication competed for my eyes and mind again. A grau depression seeped up my legs, which only the familie K. could mitigate.

No comments: