Monday, January 10, 2005

tears for the dead and the living dead on a glorious day

i dreamt a funeral for my dead friend Karl. His parents were there and many old friends and for some strange reason some of many family as well. At some stage it also felt like there was a session were friends apologised for the things they did against him. It was a long process and at the end I couldn't keep my feelings under control anymore and started crying unconsolably and tried to hide it. I guess my dreams have to cry for me if I won't.

So if men don't want to talk about feelings they talk about the weather(or sports). The last few days here have been a mini spring right in the middle of winter. the sun is shining onto my desk and even my cold heart cannot help feeling a smile. it's a glorious day weatherwise:)

No comments: