Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the (h)art of communication

today i physically participated in my first aikido class. my whole life seems to have revolved around 2 things..no 3,) - to find my/the center, to learn to communicate better, and not to be afraid. in aikido the same lesson continues and draws in also my body and 'body' center.

The snows continues to fall here. I love it. Cycling nearly alone at night through the white city is a meditation.

Many other things happened today but that's all i want to write.

The Art of Peace begins with you. Work on yourself and your appointed task in the Art of Peace. Everyone has a spirit that can be refined, a body that can be trained in some manner, a suitable path to follow. You are here for no other purpose than to realize your inner divinity and manifest your innate enlightenment. Foster peace in your own life and then apply the Art to all that you encounter
- Morehei Ueshiba


1 comment:

Wo.anderer said...

well said. i realized i talked a lot lately and thereby showed how off center i am. using words(the head) to cover my instability and not listening from my center.