Friday, November 11, 2005

you know so little of me

I found a nice blog. Makes me miss my friend Karl.

http://cafeintellect.blogspot.com/

Tonight I have to write. I guess it is the time quality of today and the sufi teachings i'm listening to. About god, love,longing, burning, madmen, did i say love :) oh goD, perhaps i have been a sufi all my life without knowing it. except i am only a small sufi, and also one who cannot decide between the love of the empty goD or the feminine embrace of fullness. Ah both, give me both. Except i usually curse one and love the other.

Also tonight I continue writing to her in her absence. She who creates such an unfullfilled longing in me. My fear of 'losing' her strikes me deep in my stomach so that i become sick. It happened again today. Perhaps i have this time taken on more than i can bear. Dear dr. Jung, I am in your country, assist me in facing my shadow and 'finding' myself and so her. May my teacher assist me. I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colours

When your face appeared over my crumpled life
at first i understood only the poverty of what i have.
Then its particular light on woods, on rivers, on the sea, became my beginning in the coloured world,
in which i had not yet had my beginning.
I am so frightened, I am so frightened,
of the unexpected sunrise finishing,
of revelations and tears and the excitement finishing.
Fear hems me in. I am conscious that these minutes are short and that the colours in my eyes will vanish when your face sets.

- Yevgeny Yevtushenko -